Saturday, December 13, 2008

PIKOM PC FAIR @ KLCC (Friday)

After collected my battery grip for my darling D80.
I went KLCC to meet Darren. Joined him and a few friends to shoot the pretty_sexy_young chicks there using my D80 + 18-135 kitlens.
Some of them are no bad. Some ok ok la..hehek
Joined them is a good i dea, coz i dun feel shy anymore.
LOL
Ok, enjoy and....dun think too much or go too far ya...
hahahahahahahaha
This two is my Nikon Tai-Koh. haha

KLCC shot before i back home.

I will go again on Sunday with my D80 + 50mm f1.8 .

Hopefully can shoot better.haha

but, i have to help this help that to buy those pc stuffs. Damn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for Sharing. Nice Shot.

天使 said...

omg...
so nice...
i like tat tower's pic~~
heehee...

Matthias aka. Matt2001 said...

I know 1 of your nikon tai kor...
the guy in white shirt...
try ask him, he knew matt2001 too!!
^^v

Snipe For Justice said...

i like your KLCC shot. marvellous!!