Monday, December 29, 2008

Free Item! Anyone?

I had canceled my 3 days 2 nights trip to Penang because my friend can't make it. And my mum don't allow me to go alone. So, stay home everyday! =(

When im cleaning my room today, i found some S.H.E sticker and bookmarker (书签) .hahahaha
Because I am S.H.E's fans during my high school time. I collected all their album, but. all PIRATED one la... LOLX
I have no idea what can i do with these sticker and bookmarker, and i also tak sampai hati to throw it away. hahaha
So, anyone? I will post to your house by mail. Dun worry, it is Free Of Charge! =)
Leave a comment and submit ur mailing address to my e-mail : davidgkt88@hotmail.com
1st come 1st serve! LOL

3 comments:

TINTIN said...

wow,..my daughters are S.H.E fans ..lol~ and I like Hebe the most!!!

天使 said...

i think someone got it...T____T
nvm...
i love SHE since their 1st album...
haha...

Kuntong said...

sorry, already sent to TinTin.