Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 20th Birthday

It is my 20th Birthday yesterday : 13th Decmber 2008
Mum & Dad treat me a simple dinner outside & a birthday cake.
It is enough. Actually i don't feel like want to cut the cake or what. I have no the mood at all. And im not really happy. Sigh.........
Thanks for all the wishes either from MSN, SMS, Friendster, Chatbox or what... Thank u for still remember my birthday.
And a big THANK YOU for 'Panda' .
I think u are the FIRST ever FRIEND that give me a birthday present in my life. Hahahaha... Thank u so much.

12 comments:

JeN said...

hapi bday...
20 years old nia ah..

rich man wo..
ald got soo many DSLR...

sabahking said...

happy belated birthday..

Kuntong said...

Jen, TQ..20 vry old liao leh..haha..seriously, im not rich..my bank is BLANK now

Sabahking, TQ

K3ViN said...

Happy Belated Birthday bro....

7号街隐士 said...

Hope im not too late.!
HappyBirthday!

Anonymous said...

Actually you are better than me. I dun know when is my last celebration with my family abt my birthday. hahhaa

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Belated Birthday...

Akira 思胜 said...

Happy Belated Birthday ya! XD

Kuntong said...

Thanks everyone. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I was away for the weekend. Here's wishing you many happy returns

KOKahKOK said...

hey happy belated ah,...late better than no rite? haha

Snipe For Justice said...

happy belated birthday. i like most of your photos in this thread. the 'black and white' is classic! :)

the last one with the bday card looks cool. BTW, i wish my camera can go to F1.7x :)