Friday, December 19, 2008

Im going to PENANG!!!


Christmas is just around the corner.
Anyone going to countdown. Where? Hope i can join if im free.
I will start holiday from 25th Dec 2008 till 6th Jan 2009.
Will be very free. Any outing? Photoshooting? or any lenglui wan free photoshoot..pls contact me ya.. XD
And one more thing.
I will go Penang on 28th Dec till 30th Dec. Maybe will meet a few blogger there. Who want to meet me plz gv me ur contact ya..XD
Or anyone want to join?
Penang, im coming! wahahahahaha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i found another D80 kaki already...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Penang, 1st person that comes into my mind - Akira...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

too bad im nt back yet...one more mth to go :)

Akira 思胜 said...

Contact me ya! Hehe...

sabahking said...

chritmas is just around ... so happy , can accept a lot of gift...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Penang. I still haven't provide u some info yet. Shall let u know by this Friday before u come. ok

Kuntong said...

ok..tq so much Edward!