Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Handphone - LG KF300

ahem...ahem..show off a bit bit..coz ada new handphone liao. ^^
yea.. Friday evening my dad dint work, so I asked him bring me to Chinapress office to collect my LG KF300 handphone that I won last month. click here to read how I won this handphone.
Thanks daddy so much. Because he brought me to Bangsar (I duno how to go) . He knew many place. He is like a map for me. (But GPS better than him la.. XD )
When I received the phone and saw the winning list. Out of 15 winner, only 2 of them is Male. I am 1 of them. Maybe FEMALE better in photography? LOL
Nola... Winner is the one whose send the photo to this competition, not the photographer.
But I am the sender, also the photographer la... =P
Actually, I duno what I am crapping about. (too late liao, my mind a bit siao siao~ )
When I took out the phone to check.. OMG!!!!!!! It is PINK colour.. ahmaaaaaaaaa~ I takmau PINK colour can ahhhhhh???
The lady said NO. All the phone they got is PINK colour.
Walau-eh... PINK colour bo ngam me laaaaaaa~
My dad ask me sell to him, he wan buy it for mummy. So romantic huh? XD
But sorry la... I won it with my photo, I muz keep it & use it. hahahaha
I quite like this phone la... Because it is PINK. NO!! Because it can flip flip flip. LOL
I never use flip phone la... Use those normal and slidephone b4.
Last time I dun like flip phone. Because I always tell myself it is for girls only. hahahahha
But now it is FLIP one.. And most important, it is PINK.
Muahahahaha... Oh God, YOU muz be kidding me.
Havent try it out seriously.
But the Audio and Screen is good enough for me. It have dual-screen too. Cool man~
The keypad is BIG and the phone is THIN.
Hmmmm~ I gotta love it.
God, harap-harap I dun drop this phone. Tolong bless me~
So everybody..
Start from today dun call me David or Kun liao la...
Call me Pinky Kun. X)

23 comments:

feifei said...

ey pink color vry chio leh...haha...i dun mind 1....

Kuntong said...

i very very MIND. XD

天使 said...

i wan!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NICE!!
GOT 3G??

summer said...

pinky kun,hehe,it is a nice phone and memorable for you too~:)

Kuntong said...

takda 3G wor...
lai lai lai...
Money come, Hp go...
XD

Kuntong said...

summer, hahahax...my new name vry nice hor? lol

橘子orange said...

hey
tis fon quite nice leh
giv me la
hahaXD

fufu said...

hahahaha well sell it or exchange with those phone seller la... =p

Edward Heah said...

U can change ur name to Pinky Goh lioa to suit this phone. wakakaka

yiky said...

give me give me

发白日梦^^ said...

o...ur pinky fans..hahaha..
but it was nice!!
but im sony ericsson fans!:P

xuanz said...

pink colour nice lar..
u tak mau i mau o..=p

kimhaur said...

dammm...pinky pulak><"
hahahahaha....

pinky david!!!

Qoo said...

那个手机好吗?
我有个朋友也是用着哦
她的也是pink
哈哈哈哈

MooN le3 said...

pinky kun,
hope u enjoy ur new hp a
at here i will bless u with a lot of hope tat u will be gd in the future

恩轩至佳 said...

hi Kun,

Finally we got it!
Mine one is black color.
Becoz of this phone, we get to know each other. Thanks LG, thanks Chinapress! haha..

CHloe said...

erm,pink...
I dislike oso...
Erm...=.=

Adrian said...

sexy phone...like it x )

Ning said...

congratz pinky kun xD yea, my papa is my map too muahahahah xD

Anonymous said...

pinky sailou, hehe^^
So So envy you got such good daddy can be ur map and bring you whenever you dun knw the way. My mum and bro lazy like hell, so i have to go my own if dailou not free!!
Quite nice lerr ur phone!!!

-rebina-

Kuntong said...

Rebina, Daishou... so, wan to exchange phone? wakakakakaka!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaaa, i prefer my N81!!

-bina-

ET女子 said...

waowaowao~~~~pink!!! b4 u throw away,gv me!!
wakaka~~