Thursday, May 22, 2008

Manchester United ROCKZ!

Ole~ ole ole ole~ Ole~ Ole~
Woooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

My dear Manchester United just won the Champions League in Moscow!

Man Utd 1-1 (after Extra Time)
Win 6-5 in Penalty shot-out!

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyoh!
Man Utd had turned me up-side-down!!!! LOL

Thanks Ronaldo (scored the 1st goal for Man Utd, but missed the penalty) , Van Der Sar ( the Hero, saved the Penalty shot frm Anelka), Drogba ( 'awarded a RED CARD due to his CHILDISH action.. LOL.) , Anelka (missed the Penalty kick)....

im shouting like hell in my room at 5.45 am. Sorry my dear Kun Xian, u woke up coz im jumping like monkey around. sorry... XD

goshhhh... 6am now! jz slp 2hrs+ .. time to get ready n go working!!!!
Omg~ Omg~
i gonna working up-side-down today!!!! hahahahax

(the end for my crazy reaction.. XD.)

Love You
Manchester United!!!

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, same to me as well also!!! Thanks to those people who helped MU to make history once again!!!

MU rocks!!!

haha, same to me, not enough sleep lar...

Shiveeleaves said...

glory glory man united!
manchester united,king of the europe!