Saturday, March 28, 2009

The 1905th Day

27th Mac 2009
The 1905th Day.
Our 3rd Anniversary. ^^
Fast, very fast, already 3 years we are together. Hahahahaha
I duno how far we can go.
But, i wish I can with you forever. <3
I fetch her from Kajang. Yes, she at Kajang, me at Klang.
We have a long distance relationship for 3years.
During tis 3 years, we watch movie in cinema can count with one hand.
It is twice.
Yes, only 2 times.
1905 days we only watch movie in cinema for twice.
Believe it or not, up to u. =)
I said wan to celebrate outside, but she dunwan.
She said i promised to cook for her. LOL
So, i make her some Carbonara Spaghetti this time.


Last time i use milk, mushroom, onion ...
But this time i put some chicken breast, squid and hot dog only.
It taste better. Coz actually i hate milk. Muahahaha
Nice or not? Ask her. =P
She told me i cook better than her mum. ^^

Very simple right?
After that, i make the Carbonara Spaghetti more special.
I wan to make a Baked Spaghetti with Cheese. ^^
What u need is Mozzarella Cheese and an Oven.

Put the Mozzarella Cheese on the Carbonara Spaghetti

Baked it in Oven for 15minutes at 200 Celcius.Tadaaaaaaaaaaa..... Baked Spaghetti with Cheese.

Seriously, it taste better than Baked Rice Cheese in Kim Gary.

Dont believe ah? U buy the ingredients and come my house, i cook for u. =P

p/s: I love u babe. I miss u.

8 comments:

feifei said...

u 2 are sweet dude...i think the spaghetti is sweet as well even though u didnt mix in sweet ingredient..haha....btw i wish u 2 bai tou xie lao....^^

fufu said...

wow... so sweet... =)
me jealous.... >.<

Kuntong said...

wah...ho liao la both of u.
i post so many food's pic. not my gf n me in pic. 2 of u also can say vry sweet.
zha dao~

hahahaha

HitoMi Ng said...

No picture of you two but the heart matters!!

It is amazing, to my surprise...
all the best to you!!

Qoo said...

walao~
your gf lenglui wor~
wei!!!!!shoot more your gf pic n upload lah!!!!
so selfish de keep her pic urself dun wan show out for us!!~
cheh~~~

CHloe said...

I luvssss cheese so much~!!

Akira 思胜 said...

Aiyo, you didnt contact me when I was in KL last few days...

靓靓 said...

sweet~ ;)