Sunday, June 8, 2008

端午节 - the Dragon Boat Festival

The Dragon Boat Festival (falling on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month)
Thy call it Duan Wu Jie in mandarin.
well, some ppl like to call it Dumpling Festival. i duno why!
if it is Dumpling Festival, thn the chinese should be something like 粽子节。 haha
when i woke up, i saw my mum and younger sister wrapping the dumplings. i duno how to do.. so, just take out my baby camera and hv some shoot lo.. haha
thn, wait for the dumpling!
i love dumpling! i can eat 5 dumplings a day (ya, i know no good for our body. but, only 1 time every year ma)
here u go. some of my shoots.



The End

4 comments:

Chuckie Cotton said...

I like the last shot, It has the right color which brings out the mood of the picture.Cool.

Kuntong said...

Thanks dude! ur comment always welcome! heheh

Akira 思胜 said...

I agree with charles, the photos are nice! Nice take my friend...

Kuntong said...

thank u Akira. =)