Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Balance Half Marathon

goshhh..my dad sign up my name for the New Balance Half Marathon without asking me. =.=

before the race start, i keep telling myself: run on ur own pace, and try to dont walk. (because already 2yrs+ never take part in long distance run, no training, and my right foot gt injured on last week) so, i jz wan to complete tis race with a finishing medal. =)
my cousin- Tuan Pin, Calvin and Hang Wei (both my football team member) also taking part in the same category with me.

the race flagged off at 6.30am sharp. i run with my plan-slowly and dun think about timing.
i feel really well during the run. the pacing, breathing and all going smoothly. jz felt my muscle quite tight n tired whn going into 5th km. but it is not a big deal. =)

finally..
i completed the 10km in 1hr n 11mins, event though my best timing for my 10km is 51mins tat clocked in year 2004's PJ Half Marathon.

Calvin finish 16th in my category!! can u imagine how fast he run?! haha
and my cousin clocked 59mins and 'Lampard' is 1hr and 3 mins!
im the LAST 1 among them! ..wait la.. let me train bck, i will overtake u all in d coming race! (it is imposible to overtake Calvin n my cousin la.. coz both of them never lose to me since 4 yrs ago) haha.. im jz a tortoise runner. =(

1 of our member get 4th place in her category! as wat my dad told me ( she run 10km every morning b4 go working!) , she really GENG! she gt 4th place in her 1st ever road race in her life!! congratz!

took 100+ photo tis morning. all like shit.haha
jz upload sum of it to share wit my regular reader.. lolx






New Balance Half-Marathon
27th Apr 2008
KlangMy number




Can u imagine how tough to complete 21km? look at my uncle's face! hahaxdun play-play! i will WIN!~Men Category- Top 10Women Category- Top 10




4th position!
Women's Power!

finally, our GROUP photo.

front view



back view



wat a nice medal! the 1st ever triangle medal tat i get!



THE END.

1 comment:

Chobits said...

Hehe~ At least you got a medal? Cheer~ Wish next time you take part too coz marathon is really cool! Do you like it?